Rabu, 28 Oktober 2015

for you

I remember the first day we met like it was yesterday. When you introduced yourself, I just saw you nothing special, just another cute boy. As we started talking, I began falling for you. Months later, I’ve never cared so much about anyone, ever. I don’t know what true love is since I have never experienced it. But I’m damn sure this is the closest thing I have ever been to it.


I like the part of you that isn’t afraid to say how you feel.
I like the part of you that doesn’t care what other people think about you. The part of you that keeps me coming back for more. 
The part of you that isn’t completely predictable, but yet still spontaneous at the same exact moment. 
I want the part of you that is willing to work things out, no matter how bad things get.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar